New Website Backend

Filed under: technology by Daniel Moch on permalink

I've moved from a Django site to a static one powered by Nikola

For those interested, I've converted this website over from a Django backend to Nikola. Since there aren't any interactive features on this site, it's clear that an engine such a Django was overkill and that Nikola's static generator was a better option. So far, so good. I especially being able to choose a templating engine (I went with Jinja, since it was most like Django's templating engine).

If you notice anything weird or broken with the site, please hit me up on one of the social media links on the landing page.

Cheers!